|Time||Saturday 28th August 2021 11.30am|
|Prize Notes||See Show Schedule|
Amateur Wine Maker
- The competition is open to all Amateur Wine Makers.
- Only “Amateur” or “Home Made” products may be entered. All entries must be submitted in the name of the maker.
- Each entry shall consist of either one standard (750ml) bottle or (375ml) bottle, appropriate to the class being entered.
- There is no limit to the number of entries each Exhibitor may submit, except that no entry may be entered in more than one class and similar entries in the same class must be identified on both the Entry Form and Label to show a notable difference (ie : Vintage or Variety of Fruit).
- The Convener and/or Judges may disqualify an entry if he/she and/or they consider it has been falsely represented. Any disqualified entrant may have all of their entries disqualified from the competition.
- Exhibitors shall be bound by the decisions of the Organisers, Convener and/or Judges and no disputes shall be entered into.
- The Organisers, Convener and Judges will not be held responsible for the loss of or damage to any entry, entry form or fee. Nor shall they be responsible for any entry being entered in the wrong class or improperly labelled.
- All entries must be thoroughly described on both entry form and label (i.e. year of vintage, variety of fruit or grapes, etc.), however any label which identifies the entrant other than class and entry number should be covered to avoid identification of the entrant during judging.
- Exhibits to be delivered to the Convener at the Showground (Sports & Community Centre) Friday 23rd August between 5.30pm and 6.00pm unless a prior arrangement has been made. Entry form MUST be produced.
- Exhibitors MUST produce their copy of their entry form for collection of exhibits and prizes on Sunday between 5.00pm & 5.30pm.
- All vehicles MUST be off site by 11am.