|Time||Saturday 20th November @ 11.30am|
|Prize Notes||See Show Schedule|
Amateur Wine Maker
- The competition is open to all Amateur Wine Makers.
- Only “Amateur” or “Home Made” products may be entered. All entries must be submitted in the name ofthe maker.
- Judging will be live and take place on Saturday 20th November @ 11.30am.
- Each entry shall consist of two standard (750ml) bottles OR (375ml) bottles, appropriate to the class being entered. Both bottles must each have the entry label attached.
- There is no limit to the number of entries each Exhibitor may submit, except that no entry may be entered in more than one class and similar entries in the same class must be identified on the Wine Description Chart (ie: Vintage or Variety of Fruit).
- All entries are to be listed on the General Entry Form AND then must be thoroughly described on the accompanying Wine Description Chart.
- The Convener and/or Judges may disqualify an entry if he/she and/or they consider it has been falsely represented. Any disqualified entrant may have all of their entries disqualified from the competition.
- Exhibitors shall be bound by the decisions of The Gawler Show Society, Convener and/or Judges and no disputes shall be entered in to.
- The Gawler Show Society, Convener and Judges will not be held responsible for the loss of or damage to any entry. Nor shall they be responsible for any entry being entered in the wrong class or improperly labelled.
- All competitors shall receive feedback/tasting notes.
- The Gawler Show Society reserves the right to make any changes to this program and any prize moneyshould they be deemed necessary.
- No identifying information should be attached to the entry. Only the label with the entrant number andclass number should be visible to ensure blind and fair judging.
- ExhibitstobedeliveredtotheShowOfficeby4pmFriday12thNovemberunlessapriorarrangementhasbeen made. Entry Confirmation Form MUST be produced.
- Exhibitors MUST produce their copy of their Entry Confirmation Form for collection of exhibits and prizeson Monday 22nd November between 8am -11am and 3.30pm – 6.30pm.
- NO vehicles will be allowed on site over the show weekend.ALL EXHIBITS TO BE DELIVERED TO THE SHOW OFFICE BY 4pm FRIDAY 12th NOVEMBER