|Time||Saturday 27th and Sunday 28th August 2022|
|Prize Notes||PRIZE RIBBONS AWARDED|
- All competitors must be a member of the Artistic Blacksmiths Association South Australia (A.B.A.S.A) or affiliated associations.
- All competitors and their entries will be at the discretion of the Convener.
- All competitors MUST supply and wear appropriate safety clothing, footwear, glasses and hearingprotection.
- All competitors are to ensure the safety of others and members of the public at all times.
- The competitions will be held on both Saturday and Sunday.
- Competitors must list the classes they are entering on the entry form.
- Competitors may bring their own and use top and bottom tools and fireman/striker (no electrictools allowed).
- A variety of steel will be available alternatively competitors may bring their own.
- Competitors to arrive at their forges 15 minutes prior to their start time for cleaning and lightingand to ensure the correct temperature at their start time.
- Competitors are welcome to drop off their static display items or tools on Friday 19th November@3pm at the Sheep Pavilion (the Pavilion will be locked overnight).NOTE: TO DROP OFF ITEMS PLEASE ENTER THROUGH GATE 7 AND EXIT THROUGH GATE 8.
- Please be aware that there is NO parking on the showgrounds for competitors.