|Competition Date||Sat 24th Aug|
|Judge(s)||Tony Hanna, Peter Burton, Mrs Brenda Burton, Mrs Frances Reay, S Howard, R Stoekel & Alethia Quick|
|Chief Steward(s)||Floral Art: Heather Weatherald | Orchids: R. Pfitzner|
|Prize Money||1st $3 2nd $2 3rd $0|
EXHIBITORS LIMITED TO 3 ENTRIES PER CLASS
- All (including cut flowers) exhibits to be staged in the Exhibition Hall Friday 23rd August between 11am and 7pm. Entry form MUST be produced.
- All vehicles MUST be off site by 11am.
- Exhibits MUST NOT be removed until AFTER 5pm Sunday.
- Prizes, trophies and ribbons will be presented between 4pm & 5.30pm on Sunday.
- Exhibits MUST NOT be removed until after 5pm Sunday.
- EXHIBITORS MUST PRODUCE THEIR COPY OF THE ENTRY FORM:
To the Steward on arrival at the exhibition hall and on collection of exhibits, except cut flowers, exhibit collection from 5pm.
To the Convener for collection of prizes from 4pm to 5.30pm.