|Time||Friday 19th November 2021 1.00 pm|
|Judge(s)||See show Schedule|
|Chief Steward(s)||See show Schedule|
|Prize Notes||PRIZE RIBBONS AWARDED|
LIMITED TO 3 ENTRIES PER CLASS No late entries will be accepted.
- All exhibits to be delivered to the exhibition hall as follows:
- Thursday 18th November between 4.00pm & 7.00pm OR
Friday 19th November between 8.00am & 11.00am.
- Entry Confirmation Form MUST be produced.
- All vehicles MUST be off site by 11am on Friday 19th November.
- Each Exhibit to be entered in one class only.
- Exhibits must be accompanied by entry fee in each class entered.
- Every article to have Exhibit number securely attached.
- An exhibit that has won 1st prize in a previous Gawler Show will be disqualified.
- An exhibit which in the opinion of the Convener has been entered in the incorrect Section/ Class will
be transferred to the correct Section/Class.
- All reasonable care of Exhibits will be taken, however no responsibility will be accepted for loss or
EXHIBITORS MUST PRODUCE THEIR COPY OF THE ENTRY CONFIRMATION FORM:
- To the Convener or Steward on arrival at the exhibition hall for the collection of exhibits and prizes on Monday 22nd November between 8am – 11am and 3.30pm – 6.30pm.
- Exhibits and prizes will not be released for collection without the Entry Confirmation Form bring produced.
- Sponsored Prize Money will be paid via EFT.
- Entries not collected within 14 days of the show will be disposed of unless alternative arrangements
have been made.