|Competition Date||Sun 18th Aug|
|Prize Money||1st $5.00 2nd $3.00 3rd $1.50|
|Prize Notes||BEST OF SHOW (A001 – A008), $50 GIFT VOUCHER|
- All entries to be amateur brewed from a kit; modified kit malt extract or full & partial mash allowed in all classes. No commercial entries will be accepted.
- Entry labels will be available once the entry has been processed. Entry labels MUST be attached to exhibit.
- Entries are to be two (2) 375ml or 750ml bottles, one for judging and one for display.
- Beer will be judged under BJCP guidelines. See www.bjcp.org/stylecenter.php
- Exhibits to be delivered to either Beerbelly Brewing Equipment (3/95 Research Road, Pooraka, 5095) or the Gawler Show Office before close of business (3pm), Friday 9th August 2019.
- Judging forms, and prizes to be collected on Sunday 25th August from 4.30pm at the Home Brewed beer section in the exhibition hall. After this time exhibits will be held at the Gawler Show Office for collection for 14 days unless other arrangements have been made. Prize money will be paid via EFT.
- Exhibitors must produce their copy of the entry form for collection of exhibits, from 5.00pm Sunday 25th