|Time||SUNDAY 14th NOVEMBER, 11am|
|Location||Trackside Room - Nixons|
|Prize Notes||PRIZE RIBBONS AWARDED|
- All entries must be made using private equipment by an amateur brewer. No commercial entries will be accepted.
- Entries are to be two (2) bottles, one for judging and one for display (both labelled). Minimum bottle size is 330ml.
- An entry label MUST be attached to EACH bottle and fixed with tape or a rubber band.
- Beer will be judged under Beer Judge Certification Program (BJCP) guidelines. The BJCP sub-category must be specified. For full listing of Beer Styles see ‘Beer Style Guidelines’ at www.bjcp.org/stylecenter.phpIMPORTANT: PLEASE HAND WRITE THE STYLE YOU WISH YOUR BEER TO BE JUDGED AGAINST ON YOUR LABEL
- Exhibits to be delivered to either Beerbelly Brewing Equipment (3/95 Research Road, Pooraka, 5095) or the Gawler Show Office on or before close of business (3pm), Friday 5th November 2021.
Please contact the Convener to discuss alternative arrangements if needed.
- Judging forms will be returned to entrants in the week following the judging.
- Winners to be announced on 20th November. Prizes to be collected on Monday 22nd Novemberbetween 8am -11am and 3.30pm – 6.30pm. After this time exhibits will be held at the Gawler Show Office for collection for 14 days unless other arrangements have been made with the Gawler Show Office or the Convener.
- Exhibits and prizes will not be released for collection unless the Entry Confirmation Form is produced.ALL ENTRIES WILL BE PRE-JUDGED ON SUNDAY 14th NOVEMBER, 11am
- Please specify if beer has been brewed from a kit malt extract, is a partial or all grain mash on entry form.
- All entries are scored by a blind judging and will be judged on their merits against the BJCP 2015 Style Guide.