|Competition Date||Fri 23rd Aug|
|Competition Date||Sat 24th Aug|
|Competition Date||Sun 25th Aug|
|Prize Notes||See Show Schedule|
VEHICULAR ACCESS ONTO SHOWGROUNDS IS PERMITTED, FROM 6.30am (VIA GATE 1)
Breakfast and lunch will be available at a small cost on Friday only.
ADMISSION PRICE (FRIDAY ONLY): Adults – $5.00 Children (under 16 years old) – Free
NORMAL ADMISSION PRICES APPLY FOR SATURDAY AND SUNDAY.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
• NAME OF HORSE AND REGISTRATION OR BREED NUMBER MUST BE STATED ON ENTRY FORM
• NO REFUNDS FOR SCRATCHED ENTRIES UNLESS VETERINARY CERTIFICATE IS PROVIDED
• THE COMMITTEE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DELETE OR ALTER CLASSES ON THE DAY
• THE COMMITTEE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SWAB ANY EXHIBIT
• ENTRY FEE INCLUDES COMPULSORY PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE FOR EACH HORSE ENTERED
• PRIZE MONEY WILL BE AVAILABLE TO EXHIBITOR OR AUTHORISED AGENT IN THE ARENA ON SHOW DAY
• STALLIONS NOT TO COMPETE IN SATURDAY HACK OR RIDER CLASSES
• PROPERTY IDENTIFICATION CODE NUMBER (PIC) TO BE SUPPLIED
• THERE MUST BE FIVE (5) EXHIBITORS ENTERED PER CLASS TO RECEIVE PRIZEMONEY
Veterinary Service will be provided on the grounds for animals injured on the way to or during the Show. However, the cost of drugs and treatment will be borne by the owner
It is now compulsory for all properties that have horses on it to have a Property Identification Code (PIC).
PIRSA has uploaded a new information sheet for horse owners about the Property Identification Code (PIC) and provided a reminder that they are now:
(a) Attending horse shows and events to determine who is not registered
(b) Issuing warning letters
(c) Fines will be enforced
To avoid fines and support biosecurity preparedness providing your PIC number on the space provided on the entry form is necessary. Your details will be kept for 12 months in case of a biosecurity outbreak.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Equestrian SA (firstname.lastname@example.org)