|Competition Date||Fri 23rd Aug|
|Judge(s)||Evelyn Fairlie, Leanne Tucker|
|Prize Notes||PRIZE RIBBONS AWARDED FOR 1st, 2nd & 3rd PLACE|
LIMITED TO 2 ENTRIES PER CLASS
No late entries will be accepted.
• All exhibits to be delivered to the exhibition hall as follows:
• Thursday 22nd August between 3.45pm & 6.00pm OR
Friday 23rd August 8.00am to 11.00am.
• Entry form MUST be produced.
• All vehicles MUST be off site by 11am.
• Each Exhibit to be entered in one class only.
• Every Article to have Exhibit Number visible and securely attached.
• Exhibits MUST NOT exceed measurements as specified or entry will be disqualified.
• Exhibits that have won a 1st Prize in a previous Gawler Show will be disqualified.
• An Exhibit that, in the opinion of the Convener has been entered in the incorrect Section/ Class will be transferred to the correct class/ section.
• All reasonable care of Exhibits will be taken, however no responsibility will be accepted for loss or damage.
• Exhibits MUST NOT be removed until after 5pm Sunday.
• EXHIBITORS MUST PRODUCE THEIR ENTRY FORM COPY:
• To the Steward on arrival at the exhibition hall
• To the Convener or Steward for collection of prize exhibit on Sunday 5.00pm