|Time||Friday 19th November 2021 4:00pm|
|Prize Notes||PRIZE RIBBONS AWARDED|
This year we have developed a Theme of space which is in line with the Current South Australian Curriculum
LIMITED TO 3 ENTRIES PER CLASS
LIMITED TO 3 ENTRIES PER CLASS No late entries will be accepted.
- All exhibits to be delivered to the exhibition hall as follows:
- Thursday 18th November between 3.45pm & 6.00pm ORFriday 19th November 8.00am to 11.00am.
- Entry Confirmation Form MUST be produced.
- All vehicles MUST be off site by 11am on Friday 19th November.
- Exhibits may be entered into a maximum of 3 classes only.
- Every Article to have Exhibit Number visible and securely attached.
- Exhibits MUST NOT exceed measurements as specified.
- An Exhibit that, in the opinion of the Convener has been entered in the incorrect Section/ Class will betransferred to the correct class/ section.
- No valuable collections please.
- All reasonable care of Exhibits will be taken however no responsibility will be accepted for loss ordamage.
EXHIBITORS MUST PRODUCE THEIR COPY OF THE ENTRY CONFIRMATION FORM:
- To the Convener or Steward on arrival at the exhibition hall for the collection of exhibits and prizes on Monday 22nd November between 8am – 11am and 3.30pm – 6.30pm.
- Exhibits and prizes will not be released for collection unless the Entry Confirmation Form is produced.
- Exhibits not collected within 14 days of the show will be disposed of unless alternative arrangementshave been made.
WE THANK OUR SPONSORS, DONORS AND SUPPORTERS WHO MAKE THIS SECTION POSSIBLE
VOUCHERS DONATED BY ALPHA INDUSTRIES
ALL PRIZE RIBBONS & BEST EXHIBIT RIBBONS DONATED BY
GAWLER AH&F SOCIETY