|Time||Friday 27th August 2021. |
See Show Schedule for times
|Prize Notes||PRIZE RIBBONS AWARDED|
LIMITED TO 1 ENTRY PER CLASS
- All exhibits to be delivered to the Gawler Show Office no later than 3pm Friday 6th August 2021.
- Entry Confirmation Form MUST be produced.
- In Year Levels 2 – 12, entries can be exhibited via your school or individually.
- Each Exhibit to be entered in one class only.
- Each Exhibit to have the entry label attached to the back of the last page.
- Please do not put names or any identifying information on the exhibits.
- The Top 3 exhibits in each class ONLY will be returned to the winners. All other exhibits will NOT be returned.
- All reasonable care of Exhibits will be taken however no responsibility will be accepted for loss or damage.
- Winning Exhibits can be collected on Monday 30th August between 8am-11am and 3.30pm-6.30pm.
EXHIBITORS MUST PRODUCE THEIR ENTRY CONFIRMATION FORM COPY:
- To the Convener or Steward on arrival at the exhibition hall for the collection of exhibits and prizes on Monday 30th August between 8am-11am and 3.30pm – 6.30pm.
- Exhibits and prizes will not be released for collection unless the Entry Confirmation Form is produced.
- Entries not collected within 14 days of the show will be disposed of unless alternative arrangements have been made.
WE THANK OUR SPONSORS, DONORS AND SUPPORTERS WHO MAKE THIS SECTION POSSIBLE
- WILLASTON BOOK STORE
- ALL PRIZE RIBBONS DONATED BY GAWLER AH & F SOCIETY