|Time||Friday 19th November 2021 12.30pm|
|Judge(s)||Deb Richardson, Wendy Harvey & Wendy Smith|
|Chief Steward(s)||See Show Schedule|
|Prize Notes||PRIZE RIBBONS AWARDED|
LIMITED TO 3 ENTRIES PER CLASS No late entries will be accepted.
- All exhibits MUST be delivered to the exhibition hall as follows:
- Thursday 18th November between 5.00pm & 6.30pm OR
Friday 19th November between 8.00am & 11.00am.
- Entry Confirmation Form MUST be produced.
- All vehicles MUST off site by 11am on Friday 19th November.
- Each Exhibit to be entered in one class only.
- Exhibits incorrectly entered may be transferred by Convener/Steward to a suitable class before
- All entries must be clean.
- Exhibits which have won a 1st prize in a previous Gawler show will be disqualified.
- No exhibit to be on coat hanger.
- Every article to have exhibit number attached.
- All reasonable care of Exhibits will be taken, however no responsibility will be accepted for loss or
- EXHIBIT LABELS – Thread ribbon or tape on exhibit label. DO NOT REMOVE BACKING FROM LABEL. Hand stitch or use a small safety pin to firmly attach ribbon or tape to exhibit.
- EXHIBIT LABELS FRAMED ARTICLES – Tie ribbon or tape to back of frame making sure exhibit label hangs below bottom edge of frame (to be visible from the front of exhibit).
EXHIBITORS MUST PRODUCE THEIR COPY OF THE ENTRY CONFIRMATION FORM:
- To the Convener or Steward on arrival at the exhibition hall for the collection of exhibits and prizes on
Monday 22nd November between 8am – 11am and 3.30pm – 6.30pm.
- Sponsored Prize Money will be paid via EFT.
- Exhibits and prizes will not be released for collection without the Entry Confirmation Form being
- Entries not collected within 14 days of the show will be disposed of unless alternative arrangements
have been made.