|Competition Date||Fri 23rd Aug|
|Judge(s)||Christine Bishop, Wendy Harvey & Wendy Smith|
|Chief Steward(s)||See Show Schedule|
|Prize Money||1st $3 2nd $2 3rd $0|
LIMITED TO 3 ENTRIES PER CLASS
No late entries will be accepted.
• All exhibits to be delivered to the exhibition hall as follows:
• Thursday 22nd August between 5.00pm & 6.30pm OR
Friday 23rd August between 8.00am & 11.00am.
• Entry form MUST be produced.
• All vehicles MUST off site by 11am.
• Exhibit to be one class only.
• Exhibits incorrectly entered may be transferred by Convener/Steward to a suitable class before judging.
• All entries must be clean.
• Exhibits which have won a 1st prize in a previous Gawler show will be disqualified.
• No exhibit to be on coat hanger.
• Every article to have exhibit number attached.
• All reasonable care of Exhibits will be taken, however no responsibility will be accepted for loss or damage.
• EXHIBIT LABELS – Thread ribbon or tape on exhibit label. Do not remove backing from label. Hand stitch or use a small safety pin to firmly attach ribbon or tape to exhibit.
• EXHIBIT LABELS FRAMED ARTICLES – Tie ribbon or tape to back of frame making sure exhibit label hangs below bottom edge of frame (to be visible from the front of exhibit).
• Exhibits MUST NOT be removed until after 5pm Sunday.
• EXHIBITORS MUST PRODUCE THEIR COPY OF THE ENTRY FORM:
To the Steward on arrival at the exhibition hall.
To collect prizes between 3.30pm & 4.30pm.
To the Convener for the collection of exhibits between 5.00pm & 5.30pm Sunday.