|Competition Date||Fri 23rd Aug|
|Judge(s)||Walter Gray, Zoe Juvan & Sue Olds|
|Chief Steward(s)||See Show Schedule|
|Prize Money||1st $3 2nd $2 3rd $0|
LIMITED TO 3 ENTRIES PER CLASS
No late entries will be accepted.
All exhibits to be delivered to the GALLERY SPACE (underneath the Nixon Function Centre) as follows:
- Open: Thursday 22nd August, 3.30pm to 6.00pm OR Friday 23rd August, 8.00am to 11.00am.
- Junior: Thursday 22nd August, 10am to 6.00pm.
- Entry form MUST be produced.
- All vehicles MUST be off site by 11am.
ALL EXHIBITS MUST BE BONAFIDE WORK OF EXHIBITOR WHICH HAVE NOT PREVIOUSLY BEEN SHOWN AT A GAWLER SHOW
- Other artists work MUST NOT be copied.
- Every exhibit must have the exhibit label attached.
- All reasonable care of exhibits will be taken, however no responsibility will be accepted for loss or damage.
- Exhibits MUST NOT be removed until after 5pm Sunday.
- EXHIBITORS MUST PRODUCE THEIR COPY OF THE ENTRY FORM:
To the Convener or Steward on arrival at the Gallery Space on Sunday.
To the Convener for collection of prizes only from 4pm and exhibits from 5pm.