|Competition Date||Fri 23rd Aug|
|Judge(s)||Neil Jacobs & Isaiah Tesselaar|
|Chief Steward(s)||Judy Ferguson|
|Prize Notes||Prize ribbons awarded for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place|
EXHIBITORS LIMITED TO 3 ENTRIES PER CLASS
ALL EXHIBITS TO BE DELIVERED AS FOLLOWS:
THURSDAY 22ND AUGUST 4PM – 6PM OR FRIDAY 23RD AUGUST 8AM – 11AM
STAGING AND JUDGING FRIDAY 23RD AUGUST FROM 11.30am
- All entries must be the bona fide work of the Exhibitor.
- All entries must have the appropriate entry label attached to the back of the entry (including school entries).
- Every care will be taken but no responsibility will be accepted for entries damaged or lost during exhibition or in transit.
- Any print previously awarded 1st prize in the Gawler Show not eligible for entry.
- Prints MUST be mounted on thin, black poster card with a 1cm border surrounding the print on all sides.
- All vehicles MUST be off site by 11am.
- Entrants must use the “General Entry Form” when entering this section but MUST NOT include entries for any other sections. If other sections are to have entries, a separate entry form must be used. However, entrants only pay the compulsory administration fee once each show.
- All photos must be delivered to the GALLERY SPACE (underneath the Nixon Function Centre) in a folder, envelope or other suitable container with exhibitor number clearly shown on front.
- DO NOT PLACE NAME OR ANY OTHER IDENTIFYING DETAILS ON CONTAINER.
- NAMES MUST NOT BE WRITTEN ON THE BACK OF ANY PHOTO.