|Time||Friday 19th November 2021 11.30am|
|Chief Steward(s)||Isaiah Tesselaar|
|Prize Notes||PRIZE RIBBONS AWARDED|
EXHIBITORS LIMITED TO 3 ENTRIES OVERALL ALL EXHIBITS TO BE DELIVERED AS FOLLOWS:
THURSDAY 18th NOVEMBER 4PM – 6PM OR FRIDAY 19th NOVEMBER 8AM – 11AM STAGING AND JUDGING FRIDAY 19th NOVEMBER FROM 11.30am
- This is an Amateur Photography Competition
- Please be aware of the new rule of 3 ENTRIES OVERALL
- All entries must be the bona fide work of the Exhibitor.
- All entries must have the appropriate entry label attached to the back of the entry (including school entries).
- Please draw an arrow on the reverse of the photo at the top to indicate which way up the photo should be.
- Every care will be taken but no responsibility will be accepted for entries damaged or lost during exhibition or in
- Any print previously awarded 1st prize in the Gawler Show not eligible for entry.
- Prints MUST be mounted on thin, black poster card with a 1cm border on all sides.
- Unless otherwise stated print sizes are 4” x 6” OR 5” x 7” (10cm x 15cm OR 13cm x 18cm).
- All vehicles MUST be off site by 11am on Friday 19th November.
- All photos must be delivered in a folder, envelope or other suitable container with exhibitor number
clearly shown on front.
- DO NOT PLACE NAME OR ANY OTHER IDENTIFYING DETAILS ON CONTAINER.
- NAMES MUST NOT BE WRITTEN ON THE BACK OF ANY PHOTO.
- Sponsored Prize Money will be paid via EFT.
EXHIBITORS MUST PRODUCE THEIR COPY OF THE ENTRY FORM:
- To the Convener or Steward on arrival at the exhibition hall for the collection of exhibits and prizes on Monday 22nd November between 8am -11am and 3.30pm – 6.30pm.
- Exhibits will not be released for collection without the Entry Confirmation Form bring produced.
- Entries to be returned by post must have suitable packaging and postage attached.
- Entries not collected within 14 days of the show will be disposed of unless alternative arrangements
have been made.