|Competition Date||Fri 23rd Aug|
|Time||See Show Schedule|
|Judge(s)||EGGS - Mr P. Tesselaar | F&V - Mr K. Schliebs|
|Chief Steward(s)||Mrs M. Tesselaar|
|Prize Money||1st $3 2nd $2 3rd $0|
EXHIBITORS LIMITED TO 3 ENTRIES PER CLASS
• All exhibits to be delivered to the exhibition hall as follows:
• ALL PRODUCE on Thursday 22nd August, between 4.30pm & 6.30pm OR
• FRUIT & VEGETABLES on Friday 23rd August between 9am & 11am (judging starts at 12.30pm)
• EGGS on Friday 23rd August, by 6.15pm (judging starts at 6.30pm)
• Entry form MUST be produced.
• All vehicles MUST be off site by 11am.
ALL EXHIBITS MUST BE GROWN, PRODUCED BY THE EXHIBITOR
Any distinguishing marks on Exhibits will disqualify same
• Each Exhibit to be entered in one class only.
• Every article to have Exhibit Label securely attached.
• An Exhibit that has won a 1st prize in a previous Gawler Show will be disqualified.
• An exhibit which in the opinion of the Convener has been entered in the incorrect Section/Class will be transferred to the correct Section/Class.
• All reasonable care of Exhibits will be taken, however no responsibility will be accepted for loss or damage.
• Exhibits MUST NOT be removed until after 5pm Sunday.
• Exhibitors MUST produce their copy of their entry form:
To the Chief Steward on arrival at the exhibition Hall on Sunday.
To the Convener for collection of prizes only from 4pm and exhibits from 5pm.