|Competition Date||Sat 24th Aug|
|Competition Date||Sun 25th Aug|
|Prize Notes||Varies - See Show Schedule|
ENTRY FORMS & POSTERS TO BE DELIVERED TO GAWLER SHOW OFFICE NO LATER THAN 3PM FRIDAY, AUGUST 2nd 2019
This is a competition for school students to design posters (as part of a school activity) advertising the 163rd Gawler Show to be held on Saturday 24th August and Sunday 25th August 2019
- THE GAWLER SHOW SOCIETY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO RETAIN AND/OR USE ANY POSTER IN ANY MANNER FOR PROMOTIONAL OR ANY OTHER PURPOSE
- ON BACK OF POSTER (clearly written): Name, Age, School & Year level (not class)
- POSTERS TO BE DELIVERED TO SHOW OFFICE IN A3 CLEAR DISPLAY FOLDER (provided by School and clearly marked with school’s name)
- PLEASE DO NOT STAPLE POSTERS TO ENTRY FORMS (Use paper clip only)
- Posters MUST be collected from the Show Office by Friday 30th August between 9.30am & 3pm. Posters not collected by this date may be disposed of.
- Accurate Gawler Show details & correct spelling of all words is essential.
- Judges are looking for show theme (2019, Year of Indigenous Language), visual impact and artistic merit.
- Posters may be any format (i.e. painting, drawing etc.)
- Poster size A3 (cartridge or similar strong paper)
- Posters must be in PORTRAIT orientation
- Posters to be original work of Exhibitor