|Time||SATURDAY 20th & SUNDAY 21st NOVEMBER 2021|
|Prize Notes||Varies - See Show Schedule|
POSTERS TO BE DELIVERED TO GAWLER SHOW OFFICE, NIXON TCE., GAWLER NO LATER THAN 3PM FRIDAY, 5th November 2021 (REF. TO WEBSITE FOR OFFICE HOURS)
This is a competition for school students to design posters (as part of a school activity) advertising the 164th Gawler Show to be held on 20th and 21st November 2021 incorporating the UN year of Peace & Trust.
- 2021 is the United Nations Year of PEACE AND TRUST and the judges are looking for visual impact and artisticinterpretation of this theme
- Accurate Gawler Show details & correct spelling of all words is essential
- Posters may be any format (painting, drawing etc.)
- Poster size A3 (cartridge or similar strong paper)
- Posters must be in PORTRAIT orientation
- Posters to be original work of Exhibitor❖
- IMPORTANT: On the BACK of each poster, please include Child’s Name, Age, School Name & Year level. When you receive the Entry Confirmation Form and labels, please use the Entry Confirmation Form to ensure that the correct label corresponds to the child.
- The Gawler Show Society reserves the right to retain and/or use any poster for promotional or any other purposes.
- POSTERS TO BE DELIVERED TO SHOW OFFICE IN A3 CLEAR DISPLAY FOLDER (provided by the School and clearlymarked with School’s name)
- PLEASE DO NOT STAPLE POSTERS TO ENTRY FORMS (Use paper clip only)
- Posters MUST be collected from the Show Office on Monday 22nd November between 9.30am & 3pm.PLEASE SEE OVER PAGE FOR FURTHER “DETAILS FOR POSTERS”. THIS CONTAINS INFORMATION THAT MUST BE INCLUDED ON POSTERS.