|Time||Wednesday 17th August|
|Judge(s)||Gawler Show Youth Team|
|Chief Steward(s)||Gawler Show Youth Team|
|Prize Notes||Varies - See Show Schedule|
POSTERS TO BE DELIVERED TO GAWLER SHOW OFFICE, NIXON TCE., GAWLER
NO LATER THAN 3PM FRIDAY, AUGUST 12th 2022 (REF. TO WEBSITE FOR OFFICE HOURS)
This is a competition for school students to design posters (as part of a school activity) advertising the 165th Gawler Show to be held on 27th and 28th August 2022 incorporating the CBCA
‘Dreaming with eyes open…’ theme.
- 2022 has been given the theme of Dreaming With Eyes Open by the Children’s Book Council of Australia and the judges are looking for visual impact and artistic interpretation of this theme
- Accurate Gawler Show details & correct spelling of all words is essential
- Posters may be any format (painting, drawing etc.)
- Poster size A3 (cartridge or similar strong paper)
- Posters must be in PORTRAIT orientation
- Posters to be original work of Exhibitor
- IMPORTANT: On the BACK of each poster, please include Child’s Name, Age, School Name & Year level. When you receive the Entry Confirmation Form and labels, please use the Entry Confirmation Form to ensure that the correct label corresponds to the child.
- The Gawler Show Society reserves the right to retain and/or use any poster for promotional or any other purposes.
- POSTERS TO BE DELIVERED TO SHOW OFFICE IN A3 CLEAR DISPLAY FOLDER (provided by the School and clearly marked with School’s name)
- PLEASE DO NOT STAPLE POSTERS TO ENTRY FORMS (Use paper clip only)
- Posters MUST be collected from the Show Office by Monday 12th September between 9.30am & 3pm.
PLEASE SEE OVER PAGE FOR FURTHER “DETAILS FOR POSTERS”. THIS CONTAINS INFORMATION THAT MUST BE INCLUDED ON POSTERS.