|Competition Date||Sun 25th Aug|
|Time||Judging Commences At 10am. Presentations 3:00pm|
|Prize Notes||Prize Ribbons Awarded|
REFER TO THE SCHEDULE (PDF) FOR ALL INFORMATION AND CLASSES
ENTRY FORMS MUST BE LODGED PRIOR TO CLOSING DATE
A compulsory Adult Ticket ($16) will be automatically added to the Check-Out for this competition.
VEHICLE MOVEMENT SATURDAY AND SUNDAY
- VEHICLE / LIVESTOCK ACCESS STRICTLY BETWEEN 7AM AND 8.15AM VIA GATE 7
- VEHICLES WISHING TO LEAVE MUST EXIT BY 8.30AM VIA GATE 8
- VEHICLES PARKED ONSITE MUST DISPLAY A VEHICLE PASS
- VEHICLES / LIVESTOCK MAY EXIT THE SITE FROM 4PM VIA GATE 8
SUNDAY ONLY – VEHICLES MAY ACCESS THE SITE FROM 5.15PM VIA GATE 7 AND EXIT VIA GATE 8.
All vehicles must remain within the designated Ute Muster area – NO EXCEPTIONS.
• No dogs allowed on showgrounds without a Gawler Show Permit.
• Vehicles must not be running while displayed.
• Sound systems are not permitted to be used, unless under judges instructions.
• BYO Alcohol is STRICTLY prohibited (utes will be checked).
• “Chick Utes” must be registered in the name of the entrant (proof may be required).
• No camping on showgrounds.